Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fearless Magic

Fearless Magic is the 3rd book in the Star-Crossed Series by Rachel Higginson.  The second book ended in a cliff hanger, so I was so excited to read this one.  The book is well written and like all the books in the series, has a great plot.  I have always been a fan of Jericho and Eden and not Kiran and Eden, so this book was enjoyable for me.  Still, Higginson makes me both love and hate Kiran, which is a quality that makes the book so good.  I also like the drama and suspense throughout the series especially for the search and rescue of Avalon.  My only negative comment about the book is that in some parts it drags before the major climaxes.  Otherwise I thought it was a great book with a drama filled ending, I was heartbroken at the end.  And it was great to watch Eden grow and mature throughout the book.  So my rating is an 8 out of 10!


No comments:

Post a Comment