Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Endless Magic

This book is the 4th book in the Star-Crossed Series and I really enjoyed it.  It was a great ending to a series I really enjoyed and the romantic relationships in the book were very sweet and emotional.  Like the other books, it was a very creative plot and idea with a lot of new ideas and plot twists.  I enjoyed the relationship between Avalon and Eden the most because it is so loving and protective, but also funny and like a normal sibling relationship.  The love interest I enjoyed the most throughout the whole series (spoiler alert) was Lily and Talbott because it was against all odds that they would fall for each other and their love would survive.  I only have a few complaints about the series.  The first is that I felt the ending and final battle scene was a little rushed.  Second, I found that the book dragged in parts and I got a little bored.  And my final complaint is that the (spoiler alert) the break up between Jericho and Eden seemed kind of odd and for a silly reason, but its ok because Kiran needed a chance.  So, all in all I enjoyed the book and the series a lot!  My rating for this one is about 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment