Saturday, July 6, 2013

Obsidian: Lux Series 1

A great way to start out a great series.  Daemon is infuriating, but still super hot.  Dee is a great best friend.  And Katy is just trying to survive in the world while two teenagers with a giant secret live next to her.  But when she is saved by her hot and annoying neighbor, she must learn to keep this secret, even if it threatens her life.  And now that she is basically a shining beacon for bad guys, she need to find a way to protect herself and her new alien friends (well, friend as in Dee and her annoying brother)  The chemistry between Daemon and Katy is sweet and infuriating, and the whole book has a great balance of love (kinda), humor, and adventure.  I loved it, the idea behind the book is one I haven't seen a lot.  I am used to werewolves, immortals, faeries, and vampires, not aliens.  I wasn't sure what I'd think of aliens, but I loved it.  9 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment