Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed 1)

Reckless Magic follows Eden, a "normal" teenage girl, as she goes to a new school after accidentally burning down the last one.  There she meet Kiran, your typical hot, arrogant, but somehow sweet teenage boy.  Then they fall in love, hahaha jk, it never is that easy!  Kiran is part (a very important part) of a magical world of immortals that Eden is unknowingly part of too.  And soon they are put on opposite sides of a battle, but before I spoil anything else, here is the review.  The book lagged in some parts, while it was great in others.  It is a very old theme in a new placement and not something I have seen too much before.  I liked it, but the lagging kind of annoyed me.  By the end, I liked it much more and I can see the next few books will be much better.  But right now, I give it a rating of 6 out of 10, maybe 7 at the most.  We will see for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment