Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Percy Jackson Series and The Heroes of Olympus Series

I started to read this series in 6th grade (4 years ago) and I am so happy I did.  The Percy Jackson series has just the right amount of humor and adventure that makes it a wonderful series.  I followed Percy through his battle against Cronus and his fate, and when the series end, well to say the least I was sad.  Then the next series came out, the Heroes of Olympus, and I fell in love once again.  New characters and old characters uniting to destroy another evil villain, with more humor, adventure, and now more love interests.  The Heroes of Olympus series is still unfinished, and I am waiting on baited breath for the fourth one to come out.  10 out of 10 for this series, it is less of a girly series than some of the others I have reviewed lately, so everyone can and should read it.

Percy Jackson Series



Hero's of Olympus: 





No comments:

Post a Comment