Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Archers of Avalon Series

I absolutely love this series, especially the last one.  I original thought I wouldn't like it, but I tried it and it was amazing, guess it proves the "don't knock it till you try it" theory.  The writing style is pretty good and the characters are great and detailed, they seem alive to me.  The last book was by far my favorite out of all of them, but the first and second are amazing as well.  Tristan is the classic tortured soul character with a twist, a funny attitude and a deep love for a girl who's heart he is cursed to break again and again, literally.  Gabriel is forced to love only one girl for eternity, Scarlet has no memory of anything before she randomly showed up in the woods, Heather is a classic blonde with a love for clothes, and Nate is a funny guy with a broken heart.  I love the storyline of these books too, the first book's ending had me dying for me.  I highly suggest reading this series!  10 out of 10 no doubt.




No comments:

Post a Comment